- Oliver realizing he can have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date
- Oliver realizing he CANT have a private life with Felicity even though he wants one
- Olivers big question of the season is if he can have everything he wants (meaning Felicity)
- Felicity getting a new handsome, billionaire love interest while Oliver is dealing with his desire to be with her
- Felicity also potentially dating Barry Allen
- Felicity and Barry getting multiple love interests
- Felicity being in an episode of the Flash
- Felicity getting her own back story episode
- A two hour crossover episode between the Flash and Arrow
- Tommy Merlyn in a Hong Kong flashback
- Sara Lance being in at least 4 episodes
"…we’re really acknowledging the chemistry between the two characters and the attraction between the two characters, and we’re moving forward with their dance, that they’ve basically been doing since episode 3 of the show. From the moment they met each other, there was something going on, and we’re just honoring that.” - Marc Guggenheim, Arrow's freaking Executive Producer (x)
Who’s delusional now, motherfuckers!
"I worked very hard to get where I am and it wasn’t so I can fetch you coffee."
From the moment they met each other, there was something going on, and we’re just honoring that.
Your hands fits in mine like it’s made just for me.
We’re moving forward with their dance, that they’ve basically been doing since episode 3 of the show.
This just happened
I ship Olicity but I’m excited about Feliray!!! God… They are cute!!
I will never call them Raylicity… It’s too similar to Olicity. So Feliray? I am ready!
"You already know what you really want. We all do. We just don’t listen."
"And you’re sure this is it?"
Olicity (Arrow) / Chlollie (Smallville) parallels
Best couple - Chloe Sullivan and Oliver Queen (Smallville)
asked by hvppenstvnce
Chloe & Oliver
Salvation - 9x21 (4th anniversary)
Chlollie + best lines
requested by escapist90